December Slots are full!! Tyy everyone ♥♥♥

Wednesday, November 15, 2017


Edit: FULL TY!! <3
10 slots are available for December!

You can send me an email at eludys.workshop@gmail.com, or DM me on Instagram or DoA.

You are allowed to send me several heads at once, all you need is one slot! :)

Please attach the following information with your email/pm:
- Your username
- Faceup or Mod (or both)
- How many heads (no limit)
- Sculpt/s
- Country

I will be updating the slots on the right column as they fill up.

I would like to be entirely done with the December commissions by December 20th, to be free for Christmas and New Year holidays.
I will then probably open the January commissions after Christmas around the 26-27th of December.







I can't wait to bring all of your dollies to life ♥

Emy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.