Announcement, please read!

Saturday, June 06, 2015



Hello,

I would like to inform you that I'm moving permanently to Europe at the end of the month.

This means that all of the heads for the upcoming faceup slots shall be shipped to Europe, and will be shipped back from Europe.
I understand that it will probably be much better for all of you guys living in Europe, but not so much for my American peeps.

I will not be limiting the amount of heads you can send at one time. I do understand that you need to make it worthwhile regarding the shipping cost, so this is totally fine by me. As long as you get a slot, you can send over as many heads as you wish. <3

I will not be switching the prices to euros just yet. So you will keep paying in dollars until I'm settled down in Europe. I will then switch to euros over the next few months.

Thank you for reading, and I'm looking forward to bringing your dollies to life in my new place. <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

create with flickr badge.